What is Autonomous Maintenance?
TPM, i.e. Total Productive Maintenance or Autonomous Maintenance software ensure that staff own their machines and, finally, each staff gain the qualifications of a maintenance staff. In order to achieve these targets, with our BEAM Autonomous Maintenance Management software solution:
- You can determine the departments, at where most of the Error Cards are hung.
- You can provide pinpoint trainings to staff with Single Point Courses.
- You can continuously improve with Before-After (B/A) Kaizen works.
- You can improve large scaled operations with Kobetsu-Kaizen processes.
- You can increase the motivation of your staff with Rewarding (Recognition) system.
We can define maintenance and repair as the activities performed to keep all assets of your organization at the highest functional level. Your assets might be a line, machine, equipment, building, vehicle, fixture or information system equipment. You can manage all maintenance and repairing activities, such as mechanical and electrical works, automation, construction, information processing, etc. of your industrial and enterprise assets with BEAM.
Some of these activities are:
- Problem Maintenance
- Periodical Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
Material and Resource Management
Material Management is our module to use all materials and spare parts that you need for asset management.
Resource Management is our module that we use to plan and measure the performances of all staff and subcontractor works that are needed for asset management and to evaluate the suppliers.