- With over 100 cruise ships’ data registered in the system
- Ports can run the optimization algorithm after gathering berthing requests from ship agencies
The optimization algorithm takes into account
- Port’s requirements and constraints such as;
- Ports’ lengths and drafts
- Ships’ LOAs and drafts
- Mooring line margins
- Door heights and door positions of ships
- Restricted berthing areas (based on dates, etc.)
- Dates/times of berthing requests
- Proforma invoice amounts per berthing requests
- To create an optimum berthing plan for the selected time that would result in the highest income. The results can be viewed on a single-page berthing plan.
Berthlog also has a manual placement feature in case the ports need to modify the berthing plan generated by the optimization algorithm.